View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #8
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You mean "your supposed to pay VAT on it"? If you take it out of the box and carry it on... how do they know you didn't leave with it?
I do not think you have to pay VAT up to a certain amount.

How this worked a long time ago was that if you went to a country were many people bough a camera you should get a paper when going there stating that you brought your own camera. Otherwise you could have trouble when returning.

EDIT: I think I was mistaken. You do not have to pay custom if the price is less then maybe 200 euro but you always pay VAT when you bring things to EU.

Last edited by tompe; 03-10-2009 at 06:37 PM.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote