Thread: PRS-600 AC Charger.
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 01:58 AM   #3
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I haven't seen very many chargers that were NOT rated at 100v-240v! I know that I've never had to buy any new ones because of it, and I live in countries that use both ends of the voltage spectrum!!

I HAVE had to purchase plug adapters for use in Singapore and Borneo, but if I remember correctly, Malaysia uses the same double round pole plugs as Thailand or the double parallel flat plugs used in the US or Japan (and Thailand.) In any case, to be really sure of your connection, you can buy a PSP game charge all over Malaysia, from Jahore Baru to Kota Baru, and every place in between! You can find them in most night markets being sold for less than 25 RM.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote