View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #13
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Just got done checking out the site, and I have to say it has a lot of potential. It is very visually appealing and there are a lot of good books available. There are a few minor issues that I noted: 1) there is no FAQ or Help section, which I think would be a good idea. 2) The publish section seems to force you to upload .txt files for book synopsis rather than allowing you to simply type in a quick synopsis. 3) I uploaded a public domain book, but I saw no way to change the author from my name to the actual author's name. The only link I found to upload books was the "publish" button which seems to assume that the book is the work of the person uploading it. (Principia Discordia is now currently listed on your site as being authored by Jabberwock rather than Malaclypse the Younger...sad really).

All in all it is a very eye catching site that seems to have a lot of good stuff already in it. I look forward to seeing it grow.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote