View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 05:14 AM   #11
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGottlieb View Post
I've decided that searching for an editor is equivalent to the search for the Holy Grail. I wish there was a Yelp site that honestly graded the editors.

After 4k my editor said I needed a copy editor. Shame on me for not asking all the right questions.
Have you tried a place like http://fiverr.com? I've seen how some have gone there to seek someone to make a book cover for them so it stands to reason there may be people there willing to edit a manuscript as well.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote