View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 10:37 AM   #7
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contable View Post
I'm intrigued. Is an abstract of it available for free anywhere? I don't have a lot of space so buying a book I won't get to read doesn't look exciting for me. I used this [snippage--URL removed] decent online editing service, its review[/URL] looked fine by me. But of course it's time and money.
Assuming this isn't an advertisement--(Gosh, why would I think that?) as this is a first post--you can always look at the LITB at Amazon, which would give you plenty to go on.

It'd be a cold day in hell before I'd use some College Essay Editing/Review service about which you know NOTHING. Nothing whatsoever about the credentials of the people doing the writing/editing/reviewing. The headshots of the people sans bio look like licensed stock images, IMO.

I'm PARTICULARLY wild about the "Awards" page, which is entitled "Here we have collected the best services," and is full of Lorem Ipsum. And read this GEM from the blog article, "How Many Words is a 5 Page Paper And Other Facts About Academic Writing". Pay particular attention to my italicized portion:

Quote:
How Many Words is a 5 Page Paper And Other Facts About Academic Writing

In academic writing, precision is very important. The ability to follow instructions is part of meeting the standards of academia. Everything from how many paragraphs in a 5 page essay or how many paragraphs is 5 pages is important. For example if the answer to how many paragraphs is five pages is 5, that means your instructor wants you to write a five paragraph essay that spans five pages. The answer to the question how many paragraphs is 5 pages double spaced is the same, however your word count will be smaller.
Oh, YEAH, baby, I want these bozos to edit MY work. They're asking you, to pay them, to edit your work, and they can't even take five minutes, to make sure that their own website is error-free? They're putting up canned articles, WITH TYPOS, that they actually obviously got from some $5-an-article-pulp-writer? 5 paragraphs that span 5 pages, as well? Gimme a break!

What a load of Horse dung.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote