View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 09:16 AM   #28
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
I just got a second $5 Credit on any Book Over $5 offer from Google Play. This one expires a day earlier than the first one - 3/31 vs 4/1. I redeemed the first offer but haven't used it yet. Both offers show up in my account under Rewards.

This new offer showed up in the banner (item 4 of 7) at the top of the "Entertainment" page, aka the "Movies, Music, Books" page in the Play Store app.

These offers are usually targeted to specific accounts, so YMMV.
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote