View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:31 PM   #27
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I'm in the UK. As soon as I went onto the books page I was offered £3.00 off a small selection of books, none of which appealed
When the $5 US offer popped up for me there was also a small list of books, none of which appealed, so I typed the name of a book I actually *wanted* into search, bought that and got the credit.

Can't guarantee that it will work the same in the UK tho...

But I'm pleased with Google, aside from this bonus, as a Project Fi customer, they also gave me a $10 credit over the holidays. All going to books!

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote