View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 05:18 PM   #23
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyFDR View Post
One of the frustrating things for me with Google Books (aside from the search functionality) is that you cannot combine credits with other forms of payment. So, I have the $5 off promotion plus $5 of credits, but I cannot buy the book I want because it's $10.33 with tax. Google won't allow you to just pay the extra $0.33, but instead you cannot use any of your credits and must pay the full $5.33 difference.

I'm holding out in hopes they reward us with one more $1 credit before the end of the year.
Have you installed Google Rewards?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aidtasks&hl=en
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote