Thread: Are you a nerd?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 05:37 PM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Is this your definition of 'nerd'?

I would expect this self-selected sample of the population to be above-average in intelligence, probably a little wittier than most, and most certainly more attractive in general

Because if it isn't please define 'nerd'. I'm average. Just average. I just like books and mobileread people.

In school I was a nerd, does that count? I mean the unpopular kind. Now, what seems like a million years later, I no longer put labels on myself.

(Lord, its fun to fool with others polls!)

So, how should I vote? Hmmm?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote