Thread: ancle or ankle?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 01:07 AM   #17
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux (had Onyx Boox Poke 3 and BeBook Neo earlier)
If you modernize the spelling and include a note saying that you have modernized the spelling, it would be extremely unreasonable for anyone to complain. Do what you want, and tell potential readers what you've done, I say.

(I read an edition of some of Austen's unfinished, with her original spelling left intact, and was torn out of the story all the time by her "freind" and "freindship", so personally I'm all for updated spelling.)

Thanks for uploading these books, by the way! I read and enjoyed Queen of Hearts some time ago.
hildea is offline   Reply With Quote