View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #712
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I expect that I will put on a little over the next couple of weeks.

PS I know a secret! A MobileRead Secret! Keep your eyes open over the next few days!
You know, of all the threads to post a hint about THE GREAT MOBILEREAD DOUGHNUT GIVEAWAY! that is undoubtedly (take my word for it) taking place on Tuesday, it doesn't seem like this was the best choice. But who am I to complain?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote