View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #11
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
OK, it looks like the device itself is $29.99, plus a $5/day or $35/month data plan. I'll have to do some research to see whether this will be cost-effective. Thanks for letting me know about it - this is exactly what I was looking for.
I have the Virgin Mobile MiFi 2200, bought last year on sale, it's been a great little device. I can still get the $10 for 10 days and $20/mo plan for 1GB, but I think new owners can't get the old plans. The $35 is not too bad though, as you get 2GB of data.

Do check the coverage map to be sure you'll be covered where you are going.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote