View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:55 AM   #5
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoboJW View Post
Hi Steve,
There was an issue that the battery controllers would occasionally stop reporting correct levels. A firmware patch (that you should have seen applied during the initial setup) fixed this issue. However, we found that in some case that firmware patch fails to apply properly. We included an app to check the battery controller firmware and update if neccessary - it is called Firmware update and found in your app area. Please run it and let me know if it required updating. If it was up to date, then we may have some other issue. I have a work around I can PM you.

Hope that helps,
James
Oh yes, I found this folder when I was looking around.

My battery wasn't as good today. My Vox was sleeping for most of the day (only read for less than one hour before my battery looked almost drained) before I had to charge it again. Does that seem normal?
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote