View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 04:03 PM   #7
leaston
Addict
leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Yeah, the smartphones aren't great with batteries. The Evo is a really nice HTC phone though. I haven't seen it in the UK. It's probably available somewhere here, but isn't common like the Desire and Hero.

I'm on my 4th smartphone now and have adapted to the need to charge often because most of them are poor. I have one of those emergency chargers too (got it from a pound shop of all places!) and it's worth its weight in gold.
leaston is offline   Reply With Quote