View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
leaston
Addict
leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Hi Kevin,

LOL! I love your reply!

You're more than welcome. It only took me around half an hour or so to write the review, so it wasn't hard work for me. If it has helped one way or another, it was worth the effort.

In terms of the phone, I think you'll be happy with the Desire. It's a nice smartphone, HTC hardware is extremely well built and reliable and Android is great whether you're just an ordinary user or someone who likes to hack the OS and play around under the bonnet.

Anyway, if you need any more help, just give me a shout. I don't mind at all.

Cheers,
Leaston
leaston is offline   Reply With Quote