View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #4
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
WOW Leaston,

:

That has to be on of the most comprehensive and certainly the most useful response EVER, hence the slightly over the top smilies

I think you have decided for us to go for one of the new HTC phones, and to install Kindle and Aldiko and FBreader too,

I can't thank you enough for the in depth review even though it was rather inconvenient and awkward for you,

As for which phone still not completely decided but I certainly like the Desire HD which looks brilliant,

Oh my wife told me to blow you a kiss in thanks for all your effort ... Sorry mate, but I think that might just be a little over the top ... Hope you don't mind

Again thanks a lot
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote