View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 05:26 PM   #13
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
You could try press-and-hold to quickly skip pages, then release when you see the next article. I'm not a PRS-650 owner, but when I tried it on the PRS-600 in a store, it worked great, always stopping just where I wanted it to, never overshooting.

Although skip to next article would be better. Thanks also from me, Kolenka, for the explanation. Skip to next article works great on the Kindle 3.
Thanks, that's what I do right now... Navigation in newspapers from Sony is still much more convenient though (I'm looking for a way to be able to implement this in regular ePubs, I started exploring the file already, see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67736)...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote