View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #12
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
... skipping them in the middle a nuisance via TOC...
You could try press-and-hold to quickly skip pages, then release when you see the next article. I'm not a PRS-650 owner, but when I tried it on the PRS-600 in a store, it worked great, always stopping just where I wanted it to, never overshooting.

Although skip to next article would be better. Thanks also from me, Kolenka, for the explanation. Skip to next article works great on the Kindle 3.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote