View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 11:15 AM   #36
the_Pan
Connoisseur
the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kobo Forma, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Not currently. The current way it is usually done is to copy the patch into another file for just your customizations, add it to the patches map, then override it for that file. This allows you to update by overwriting the old patch files, then updating your customizations separately. I am planning to implement custom values for the patches once I figure out a clean way to do it.
Okay, thank you for the clarification and keep up your good work! My Kobo is getting even better with your patches!
the_Pan is offline   Reply With Quote