View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #5
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I have manual management and diferent collections according to tags and custom colums, and no problem.
That's not exactly the issue. I already get that, too. For example, with the above computers/libraries, I would get the following collections on my reader:
Quote:
Children
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Fanfiction
Fanfic Title #1
Fanfic Title #2

Fantasy

Fiction
Twilight

Harry Potter
Fanfic Title #1
Fanfic Title #2

Paranormal
Twilight

Twilight
Fanfic Title #2
Twilight
Granted, the above doesn't look too bad but I've already got 65 collections with only small subsections of my libraries (~15%). I've got over 3,000 titles worth of fanfics so you can see why I'd want to get organized when I transfer them to my reader. What I want to accomplish is add some extra sorting so instead of the above mish-mash, I would get something like this:
Quote:
Fiction
Twilight

Fanfiction
Fanfic Title #1
Fanfic Title #2

Category: Harry Potter
Fanfic Title #1
Fanfic Title #2

Category: Twilight
Fanfic Title #2