View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 03:56 AM   #13
k9reeder
Groupie
k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Galaxy Tab S2, PW3(7th) Kobo H2O (1st), Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Have you ever taken a look at the light guide used to get the light from the LEDs across the front of the screen? It brought that old saw about the dancing bear to mind.

The important thing isn’t that the bear dances well, rather that the bear dances at all!
But if some see a white streak down its back they're going to say, I didn't pay to see no dancin' skunk. Bring on the bear!

But seriously, the screen of my H2O (1st) is so even and well lit I assumed it was coming from underneath somehow. Looking across the frame I was amazed to see it had LEDs.
k9reeder is offline   Reply With Quote