View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 01:16 AM   #138
AaronShep
Connoisseur
AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iPad
The last time I tried it, I wound up taking it off my computer. If I recall correctly, the latest version did not run at all on the latest Mac OS, while the previous version produced a corrupted file. I didn't bother reporting it, because I understood there just weren't many other people needing it nowadays. (And since then, I haven't needed it myself.) It was certainly useful in its time, though, and I'm grateful for it.
AaronShep is offline   Reply With Quote