View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 02:36 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selzernium View Post
I agree eReader is equal best or the best format out there[least intrusiv DRM, dictionary look up support, great appliction atleast in windows platform] or there abouts...
In what way is it better than MobiPocket? That's a genuine question - I know virtually nothing about eReader and I'd be interested to know in what ways you believe it to be better. For Mobi we can buy hundreds of different dictionaries - Oxford, Collins, Chambers, Websters, etc; is the same true for eReader?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote