View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 03:22 AM   #5
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by elricks View Post
Thank you - I now have the 'server' operational. There is always something new to learn!! I have had a PC since late 1980s, and never thought that his was possible.

My next thing will be to run as a service, but I will leave that for later.
If you're talking about the content server, there should be several solutions for doing that in the forum, mostly by starting it via task scheduler. Try searching for "calibre-server" or "calibre-server task scheduler", that ought to turn up something.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote