Thread: Amazon vs Kobo
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 01:57 AM   #56
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
as an example of how it could be done, I have a share of her google play music family subscription and they get to share my paid for google apps placed in family library. no sharing of payment details was needed to set that up. It's not perfect, I cannot see their playlists and vice versa, but it is better than amazon's attempts.
So, Google does it better than Amazon. How about Kobo? Far as I know they don't do it at all. What Amazon does is useful for a household, add in child accounts and parental locks, and it will suit most use cases.

Btw, all my Kindles are parental locked. It prevents resetting the device by accident or on purpose.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote