Thread: Amazon vs Kobo
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 10:20 PM   #51
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
Hi Atunah--

Here's a picture of what my Kobo looks like with the margins and the line height both set to the smallest they can go without patching. Picture

This is without any fiddling or tweaking.

Note also that I have set my kobo so that the books are left aligned. I know that some people don't like it, but I do. It's easy to change that so that books show fully justified.

Shari
Glad you mentioned about the left aligned, cause that is horrific to me. . Must be justified for me. That space is a bit much, but not as bad as I feared. Assuming it would be the same for any file no matter where it came from. Library, converted, etc. Its a wee bit waste of space, but doable.
Thanks for showing me. It does help to actually see what is talked about.

Can one put more than one library on the device? I have 3. I might see if I can find a Kobo locally. Still looking, none of the walmarts have them. I think it wold be great for my husband for library books. Right now we keep moving his kindle from my account to his account. I have the libraries, he doesn't. He buys and gets free books on his own amazon account. But it annoys him not to be able to browse the libraries at will and me having to send the books then read them and switch accounts again. He can never remember all the sign ins to the libraries.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote