View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 08:34 PM   #1991
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Based on the one book I've read so far I agree! I would have given it a 4.5 except . .

Spoiler:
I thought heroine forgave hero way to fast and easy for betraying her

Regardless I pretty much read the entire thing in one sitting. And I'm always happy when I discover a new author I like that is not agency.
I've...pretty much forgotten what Grave Danger was all about. I re-read the Evidence series and the Flashpoint series from time to time, so I know all those books much better. Guess I need to put Grave Danger on the re-reading list.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote