View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 08:35 PM   #1989
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Picking up from my last report . . . recents reads:

Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner #5) by Tiffany Snow - 3.5
Bounty (Colorado Mountain #7) by Kristen Ashley - 3.5
Dragon Spawn (World of the Lupi #13) by Eileen Wilks - 3.5
Dragon Blood (World of the Lupi #14) - 4
Relentless (Vampires in America #11.5) by D.B. Reynolds - 4
Quinn (Vampires in America #12) - 4
Grave Danger by Rachel Grant - 4

This closes off all the open series I had been working on for the past few months. Time to start getting caught up on a new batch.

The next Lupi book will supposedly be the last in the series, I was ready to start it at the end of #14 but unfortunately it hasn't even been written yet.

The Rachel Grant book made me happy I had been compulsively collecting her titles when they were on sale even though I hadn't yet read even one. Looking forward to the "Evidence" series now, although it may be a while before I start it.
I love all of Rachel Grant's books. I think she writes really good RS. Have fun devouring them!
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote