View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 08:33 PM   #8
SigilBear
Banned
SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iBooks
I Googled for more information and found an interesting suggestion: Instead of specifying fonts, just make a class like this...

.Class { font-family: sans-serif; }

Then let Kindle, iBooks or whatever use its sans-serif default font. I tried it, and it didn't fix the span issue I described in iBooks. But is this a scheme that works with Kindle or iBooks in general?

Last edited by SigilBear; 06-12-2017 at 08:42 PM.
SigilBear is offline   Reply With Quote