View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #317
markyisri
Connoisseur
markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piers View Post
My Kobo Arc functioned great, till I decided to secure it with a password. When trying to login the keyboard isn't showing but a microphone. I have tried to put in the password with my voice, but that isn't working. It is such a pity as the Arc works great and Kobo's only suggestion was throwing it away . Is there someone with a great idea?
Hi!

Don't throw it away! It can be fixed.

1. Is there a back button on the microphone?
2. You can factory reset without being inside Android, but you lose all your stuff
markyisri is offline   Reply With Quote