View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 07:11 PM   #27
Trane
Groupie
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Now you're confusing me. Clicking on Insert File (Icon or menu item) does not open a native File Open dialog. It opens a Sigil widget for selecting images/files already a part of the epub.
There is a little confusion. Yes, to place a picture I click the Sigil Insert File icon, which opens the window to select an image... and that's the window that crashes the program.

Once it has crashed, KevinH asked if the native Windows dialog came up, telling you the program is not responding, and asking to close it. It does.

I'll answer your other question in a sec...
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote