View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 06:36 PM   #22
Trane
Groupie
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
UPDATE

OK, it just happened again, with all my non-MS extensions disabled (except the 2 sound extensions I just mentioned).

This time it happened just a little differently. I clicked the icon to place a picture, navigated to it in the window, and selected it. The window closed but the picture code did not appear. (I always place pictures in <> mode.) I waited. Nothing. I thought I must have done something wrong, so started over. Clicked the icon, to place a picture, the window opened and immed solarized, hung and crashed.

Thank god I did CTL+S this time beforehand! I still haven't redone all the work I lost this morning!

EDIT: Another clue? When I re-opened Sigil I clicked on the TOC chapter I was working on to quickly navigate there and it wouldn't work (i.e. it did not take me to that place in the book). All the other chapters surrounding that one worked. Of course I can generate the TOC again, but thought this might tell you something.

Last edited by Trane; 02-28-2017 at 06:42 PM.
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote