View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 03:02 AM   #64
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by meRobs View Post
I have purchased a Glo and it should arrive soon, and hope that if I search for a person with this hold-press method, that there will be a 'return' button. Guess I'll find out soon.
There is. When you do a search in a book, either like this or by entering the term, a list of matches is shown. Each match is about two lines of text to give context. Selecting one of these shows the page with the match underlined. The search bar is displayed at the bottom of the screen with a link back to the results, a next and previous result arrow, "x of y" to show where you are in the results, and a return arrow to go back to where you started the search.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote