View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #22
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgher View Post
What are these problems? Haven't encountered them.
The green still picture first arrived with the EE Ermine update from Entourage and on my EE it is still there.

It is very simple, all still pictures are in green and if you copy them to a computer they produce images that are larger than I get from my Nikon DSLR. The strange thing is that video is not effected.

The problem might be caused by there being two camera drivers after the upgrade but no one is sure and most people can see it on the EE. The PE does not have and never has had this problem.

The other problem is the one that some EE users have when they shut the unit - it goes into hibernation but does not come out of it and you have to pull the battery for a short time to get the unit to work again.

edit; Just to add that the camera picture appears OK on the EE screen but the problem shows up in the taken pictures.

Last edited by ivanjt; 04-17-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: to add extra information
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote