View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 11:09 PM   #78
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by darseno View Post
I no longer have the choice between AGWLauncher and Home when I hit the middle button (I didn't check the default box). It just uses AGWLauncher and I have no access to Sony's software.
You should be able to go go to Manage Applications, and find AWDLauncher, and look up the "Launch by default" button, and switch it off.

Or you can edit the file /data/system/packages.xml, empty out the "preferred-activities" section.

Or you can install the rescue package, and re-install the root. It's up to you. You should be able to call Content Manager from the AWDLauncher though.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote