View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 04:38 PM   #1
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
best firmware for 2009 bebook one

I haven't been keeping up with the Bebook One (2009) firmware but recently have encountered a problem with my epub TOCs so am looking for the best firmware for using with Adobe-spec epubs. Went to the Bebook One download site but it only has the 2010 firmware which is not for the 2009 reader,

As far as I can tell, the Hanlin v3 v2.20 is the most recent official firmware for my reader, but I wondered if there are better or more recent firmware versions compatible with Bebook 2009 available.

Any ideas about this?
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote