View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #10
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgrass View Post
The only thing that worries me about converting a well formatted book with calibre is I might mess up the images. For example I had a PDF book that had full page maps at the front. After converting them with calibre, all the rectangular maps were made square.
PDF is one of the more difficult formats to convert. MOBI files will come out much better when converting to EPUB. MOBI to EPUB should look pretty much identical.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote