View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #7
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Great new about the Ellery Queen books. I'll add them to my ever increasing wish list. I read most of the later books many years ago, but could never get my hands on the early ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
I got my wish - the first 16 Ngaio Marsh mysteries featuring Inspector Alleyn are now available!
All the Alleyn novels plus Ngaio Marsh's autobiography are available in the UK. Hope this bodes well for the remaining novels being published in the US.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote