View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #63
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Yeah, code not working anymore. But I still got quite a deal on a few of today's selections. So not complaining.

Not sure how I feel about not getting former selections on the credits anymore. It was nice to have the option, in case the following months didn't have what I wanted. But on the other hand, I hadn't really expected to get that option to begin with when I signed up.

I guess I won't hoard my credits anymore . I have still 3 and already gotten one of this month selection. I see 2 others I want to get so that is good and I'll do that before the month is up. Then I am almost caught up.

Now if I could just find more hours in the day to read all these books.
I've read 3 books so far this year, so I know what you mean. I'm having a real hard time figure out what to read next. Being the new year I want to start a series but not sure yet which one. I then have to get back into reading Historical romance. After such a long time I have no clue which one to ease myself back into it.

I've been pretty happy with my DANL membership. It seems they are working the discount a little better this month. Plus you can't beat the sales. I got the historical ones from my credits this month. I will be renewing. The Christmas Sale has made me very happy to do business with them again.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote