View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #39
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Which is odd, because no one ever has to be "stuck with iTunes." There are definite walls around certain parts of the Apple garden, but people can still use the media players, stores and library organizers of their choice.
Why am I stuck with iTunes? iTunes U. A bunch of universities release this content only on iTunes.

Why are these universities helping Apple torture cripples? I can't even bear to eat apples anymore. I can't even type the word "apple". John Cleese tried to warn me about the dangers of fresh fruit.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote