View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:21 AM   #34
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by micster View Post
Could you expand on what issues exist when creating a general OPDS browser?
This thread is about the Android app Calibre Companion (CC). The OPDS broswer being talked about is the possibility of adding a browser to this android app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micster View Post
I have seen several requests for this feature in either a plugin or built into the native functionality of Calibre, but no explanation on what is holding it up.
You can see my confusion when you start talking about the main calibre program in an android app thread. I agree that being able to browse a OPDS feed and add books directly to calibre would be good thing.

That said, I can see arguments against adding a general OPDS browser to CC, but I would love to hear the challenges involved in possibly adding this item to CC.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote