View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 12:58 PM   #61
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
Edit - I now see that the single quote is escaped in the actual html generated by the PHP, but when the browser actually goes to it it converts it back to a single quote - pasting the URL into the browser location bar will illustrate it. Anyway either way the book cover isn't found.
Interesting.

Even though I will fix the problem by eliminating the quotes, I still wonder about this. I really can't make it fail with Firefox 3,6,12 or IE 8, with servers on Debian and Windows. I am beginning to think that the problem is at the browser end.

Are you using Safari or Chrome? If you use Firefox, does it also fail?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote