View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 09:55 PM   #6
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrault View Post
I do almost all my work in book view, and I have for years. If I wanted to write my books in HTML code and rarely look at “book view,” then I would avoid the buggy Sigil and use BBEdit.

The whole point of Sigil is to write formatted text and to edit HTML code only as needed. Sigil didn’t come into being so we could write 99% of our work in code view. There are scores of apps that have that ability.
Ummm.... actually...I think you have that exactly backwards.

But, whatever works for you!

Just one little bit of advice... The Sigil developers are great people who spend a lot of their time helping people out - for free. I'm sure you will get more positive response if you don't come in to the Sigil forum and start putting Sigil down...Buggy?!?!?

Cheers,
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote