View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 09:00 AM   #236
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlantedChanter View Post
Thanks for the detailed run-down!

Can the C67ML get sufficiently dim in the dark?

Here's my full folder of t63 firmware images.
Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1b6zOwm Password: 2ksx
Thanks for this link. I've downloaded one of the modified C67 image files for the T63. I haven't tried installing it yet. Would I need the RKBatch Tool or will it just install automatically when I put it in /sdcard/ on the T63?

As for the C67ML frontlight, I can turn it down quite low, or turn it off entirely.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote