View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #39
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
I bought a book from their bestseller list (unfortunately I'd already read/purchased most of them, but I found one that looks like it might be interesting -- figured it's worth the risk since it was $5, and the offer was for a $10 credit), but I still haven't seen a confirmation of the $10 credit. Does it show up in my account somewhere? Should I have received a confirmation? Should I be contacting Amazon?
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote