View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:29 AM   #6
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikc View Post
Borders and Books Etc have just gone bust, so I expect some stock being sold off soon as they stocked the readers.
Just a bit of clarity. They're in administration, pending sale as a going concern to a buyer. However they may enter liquidation (very possible), at which point the going bust will happen. They remain open and have a closing down sale on. Anyone going there looking for a discount (not a bad idea) should use a bit of tact as the staff there are likely facing redundancy.

I would avoid placing any orders with them, if it's not in the store then I wouldn't buy it.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote