View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 08:52 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by singingbird View Post
Yes, I have to say that I have had this unit since June, and the pages turn quite nicely...I have no problems using any of the buttons, sliders, stylus...I just want to get some modern content off of WHS e-book site!:rolleyes

I spoke to a salesperson the other day, who says just to follow the instructions on the web page...

...hmmm
If you're having problems buying ePub books, just ask here for help. Once you've done it once it's really very easy. The first thing you'll need to do is download and install the ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) software from Adobe, and "authorise" both your PC and reading device.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote