View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #20
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I feel your pain ..lady ......... i too have a great collection... but i cannot get the books on to my Kindle via USB or wireless... only e-mail ...that that forces the books to be put on the documents area instead of the e-books area ....any way i sure hope some one hears our cry and gets a fix going soon ...
There is nothing to *fix* in Calibre.

Complain to the company that declared that all things NOT sold by us are 'Personal Docs'.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote