View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 08:41 AM   #4
RobertLCollins
Groupie
RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
I've found that I need a regular time and place to write. I have a room at my house that serves as my writing office. I sit down to write in the morning, after I've eaten, showered, shaved, etc.

But this weekend, while I was on the road doing a book fair, I wrote a few pages in my hotel room before heading out for the day. I think part of getting yourself working is having a project you're passionate about. When you have a work you care about, you'll want to find the time to write that story.

Good luck!
RobertLCollins is offline   Reply With Quote