Thread: VOTE NOW!!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:00 PM   #44
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
But that's ballot stuffing Bad doggie, bad! By the way, why did the squirrels let you go? Did you strike a bargain or something?
Bad?! Little ol' me??

Well, it's a long story. The short version is that I barked my head off at them every chance I got. And I ate all their nuts (no, really!). After awhile, they moved on to less hostile territory - my neighbors. But I'm keeping my eye out for them in case they try to come back.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote